Saturday, August 28, 2010

CASE from 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalogue Part 3

This little card is made with one of the A La Carte stamps. These are stamps that are sold as individual items rather than in a set, there are 10 to choose from on the last two pages of the Catalogue and cover a range of themes, thanks, birthday, Christmas, general, baby, and a really cute "to:   from:   " tag stamp that goes with the Large Tag Punch.
The stamp I chose for this card is the "For You Flower" and to save you cutting this one out Stampin' Up! have released a punch that goes perfectly with this stamp the Fancy Flower Extra Large punch.  The base of this is from Kraft, soon to be re-named Crumb Cake, Inks used were Real Red, More Mustard and Old Olive.  I love this stamp in that you can colour some of the words to highlight the "for you" message.  The centre I punched out using a circle punch 1 1/4" I from memory.  Some ribbon and paper piercing finished off the card.
One of the things that really took my eye in the new IB&C was that Stampin' Up! have introduced a Paper-Piercing Tool for only $6.95, not only great for putting accents on cards like this one, but also for piercing holes for brads.

Come back tomorrow for the final installment of my IB&C CASE cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.